Information We Collect:
- Contact information: When you make a reservation at the Borland House, we collect your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Payment information: When you book a reservation, we collect your credit card information to process your payment. This information is securely transmitted and stored in compliance with industry standards.
- Other information: We may also collect other information that you provide to us, such as your preferences and requests for special accommodations.
How We Use Your Information:
- To process and confirm your reservation: We use your contact and payment information to process your reservation and to communicate with you about your stay at the Borland House.
- To improve our services: We may use your information to better understand your preferences and to improve our services and amenities.
- To send marketing communications: We may use your information to send you updates and promotions about the Borland House, unless you have opted out of receiving marketing communications.
Sharing Your Information:
- Service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing and email marketing. These service providers are only allowed to use your information for the specific services they are providing.
- Legal requirements: We may disclose your information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process.
- Sale of business: If we sell the Borland House or merge with another business, we may transfer your information as part of the transaction.
- Opting out of marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us or using the opt-out option included in the communications.
- Accessing and updating your information: You have the right to request access to the personal information we have collected about you and to request that we update or correct any inaccuracies in your information. You may also have the right to request that we delete your information or restrict the use of your information in certain circumstances. You can make these requests by contacting us.